SOPHOMORES TO HOLD THEIR FIRST SMOKER

Will Introduce Howe, Martin, Debevoise--Billy Lossey and Mack Sennett to Furnish Eye and Ear Entertainment

The Sophomore class will congregate in the Union at 7 o'clock tonight for their first Smoker of the year. President Lowell in all probability, and Assistant Dean Little will be the principal speakers.

In addition to these two speeches there will be short ones by N. S. Howe president of the Sophomore class, E. W. Martin, secretary-treasurer, and G. D. Debevoise, chairman of the Blue Book. The speakers will be introduced by C. McG. Wells Jr., chairman of the Smoker Committee. These men will discuss plans for the 1926 dinner.

Two two-reel Mack Sennett comedies will furnish the light entertainment of the evening, and Billy Lossez's eight-piece orchestra will play while the refreshments are being served.

The Sophomore Smoker is an annual affair to bring the whole class together. This year post-cards have been sent to every member of the class by the Smoker Committee in an endeavor to achieve this result.