BUSINESS SCHOOL CLUB HOLDS BIG ANNUAL BANQUET TONIGHT

Almost 500 Men to Attend--Plan Novel Entertainment Features

Tonight at 7 o'clock in the Harvard Union, the Business School Club will reach the climax of its season's program with its third annual spring banquet. The gathering this year will be the largest that the club has ever had, 500 of the 600 men enrolled in the club being expected. The dinner will be attended only by members of the club and of the Business School Faculty.

Professor J. G. Callan of the Business School, who will be introduced by D. F. Cameron 2G.B., president of the club, will act as the toastmaster of the banquet. Among the speakers on the program will be Dean W. B. Donham '98, of the Business School, and Mr. A. D. Little, noted chemical engineer and President of the Arthur D. Little Co.

During the banquet there will be an innovation in the field of entertainment. A radio concert will be given by Russell Coggswell, of the Bureau of Business Research, while between the courses the club orchestra will furnish the music and C. L. Varner 2G.B. will entertain with a selection of songs.

In the planning of the banquet, D. F. Cameron 2G.B., President of the club, was assisted by the Dinner Committee, composed of J. M. Young Jr. 2G.B., chairman, Duncan Findlay 2G.B., W. A. Buck 2G.B., M. L. Frandsen 2G.B., R. E. Williams 1G.B., Theodore Sander 1G.B., and Edward Graham 1G.B.