WILL ALLOW DANCERS TO BRING ONLY A SMALL RUG

PUNCH MAY BE BOUGHT, BUT ONLY FROM COMMITTEE

The Junior Dance Committee held a meeting yesterday, discussing in detail the plans for the dance which will be held from 10 to 4 o'clock Friday night in Memorial Hall. The committee gave special emphasis to the fact that men will be allowed to bring to the hall only a small rug, and that they will have to provide their own punch bowl, ladle, and glasses. Each box will have been provided with a small table and table-cloth, as well as a sufficient number of cane-seated chairs. The committee further gave warning that box chairmen are responsible for any breakage or damage in their boxes.

Any box chairmen who wish individual punches must notify the committee immediately; the price will be $1.25 a gallon. Only those chairmen who do so will be allowed to serve it in their boxes. For all others a large bowl will be placed in a convenient place. There will be no opportunity to wash glasses during the evening and any men not wishing to use glasses may secure paper cups at Memorial Hall free of charge. The committee will not hold itself responsible for any personal property except for such rugs as may be properly tagged. These will be taken care of Friday night, but should be removed from Memorial between 10 and 11.30 o'clock Saturday morning.

Anyone may use additional flowers or decorations, but no furniture or banners. The committee strongly urged that they be procured from Thomas Galvin Inc., whose work they declared would be found satisfactory, in order not to have too many florists cluttering up the hall.

Tuxedos, and not dress suits, should be worn, according to the committee. After the tenth dance, which will end approximately at 12.30, there will be a 45-minute intermission for supper. This will be served in the boxes for all but the stags, who will have a buffet off the patronesses' balcony on the second floor.

The committee will hold office hours at 9 Bow Street from 2 to 3 this afternoon, for any questions or revisions to be made. The complete list of boxes will be announced tomorrow.