JUNIORS "EN FETE" AT ANNUAL PROM TONIGHT

TUXEDOS OFFICIAL ATTIRE

Provide Parking Space Around Delta--Box Chairmen May Decorate Boxes From 3.30 to 6--Ushers Meet at 1.30

The 19th annual Junior Dance will be held tonight in Memorial Hall from 10 until 4 o'clock. Over 350 couples are expected to be present, and this number will in all probability be passed by late applicants. The 47 boxes, which have been constructed around the main hall and in the balconies at either end, will take care of most of the guests, although chairs will also be placed in rooms adjoining the hall.

A meeting of the ushers will be held at 9 Bow street at 1.30 o'clock today to make final arrangements. The Box chairmen may decorate their boxes any time between 3.30 and 6 o'clock this afternoon.

Bert Lowe's 25-piece orchestra will furnish the music tonight. There will be 20 dances with short intervals between each and an intermission of 45 minutes for supper which will be at approximately 12.30, between the 10th and 11th dances. The Committee also announced that Tuxedos would be the official dress for the evening. Lists of the guests will be found in each box before the dance. Neither the transept or Sanders Theatre will be used tonight, as the dancing will take place entirely in the main hall.

The south entrance of Memorial, facing Cambridge Street, will be the only one open during the dance. Automobiles will approach it from East to West and may be parked around the Delta. The ladies' coat room is in the right after entering, while the men may check their things at the farther end of the transept. The patronesses will receive at the left of the centre entrance to the main hall.