ANNOUNCE DETAILS FOR COMMENCEMENT

Yard Closed to Public--Admission by Ticket Only--Students and Alumni Can Secure Standing Room

In order to minimize inquiries at the University office, the University authorities have announced the details of admission and program for the 288th Commencement on Thursday, June 19. The Commencement Procession begins at 9.45 o'clock in front of Massachusetts Hall and proceeds to the Sever Quadrangle, where the degrees will be conferred. In case of rain, the ceremony will take place in Sanders Theatre.

The Yard will be closed to the public on Commencement Day, and only members of the Governing Boards of the University, officers of instruction and administration, students and alumni will be admitted. Women and children will not be admitted. No cameras will be allowed in the Yard.

The Johnson, Meyer, McKean, Dudley, and Class of 1857 gates will be used.

Admission to the Sever Quadrangle will be granted according to the following rules:

Admission to Sever Quadrangle

Candidates for Degrees: Candidates for degrees do not need tickets for themselves. Those candidates who desire tickets for their families must send in their application to the Deans of the various Faculties. Each candidate will probably have three or four tickets, but the number will depend to some extent on the number of tickets assigned to his particular school. Tickets will be distributed by the Deans of the several Faculties.

Members of Faculties: Members of Faculties do not need tickets for themselves as they are entitled to join the Commencement procession. Each member of a Faculty may apply for one ticket for the use of a member of his family. Applications should be made to the University Marshal, 5 University Hall, Cambridge.

Other officers of instruction and administration: Officers of Instruction and Administration, not members of Faculties, may apply for admission tickets for their personal use. They are not entitled to apply for tickets for their families. A limited number of admission tickets for standing room only will be available and may be had on application to the University Marshal, Dr. John Warren 5 University Hall, Cambridge.

Students: A limited number of admission tickets for standing room only will be available for students in the University not graduating. These may be had on application to the Deans of the various Faculties.

Alumni: Alumni do not need tickets for themselves as all alumni may join the President's procession in order of seniority. The older alumni will have seats on the platform; the younger alumni will be assigned seats elsewhere, but a number will probably have to stand. Alumni are not entitled to apply for seats for their families.

Commencement Procession

The Governing Boards of the University, members of Faculties, guests and alumni are requested to assemble in front of Massachusetts Hall at 9.45 A. M. Candidates for degrees in gowns or dark clothes will assemble under the direction of their respective marshals at 9.45 A. M. in the following order:--All speakers and the candidates for the degrees of A. B. and A. A., near the east end of Holworthy Hall. Candidates for S.B., near the west end of Holworthy Hall, Candidates for A.M., Ph.D.; S.B. in the various branches of Engineering and Mining, S. M. in the various branches of Engineering, M.E., Met. E., S.D.; Ed.M., Ed.D.; M. Arch., M.L.A.; M.F., S.M. Zool., S.M. Bot., S.D. App. Biol,; and M.B.A., in front of Stoughton Hall. Candidates for D.M.D., M.D., D.M.S., B.P.H., M.P.H., D.P.H., LL.B., LL.M., S.I.D.; S.T.B., S.T.M., and Th.D., in front of Hollis Hall