TO DEBATE CHILD LABOR AMENDMENT IN PAINE HALL

Wesleyan Comes Here While Negative Goes to Williams

The University debating teams will hold their second debates of the Eastern Intercollegiate Debating League schedule tonight when the negative team opposes Williams at Williamstown and the affirmative men take on the Wesleyan speakers at 8.15 o'clock in Paine Music Hall. The question to be discussed in both debates tonight will be, "Resolved: "That this house favors the adoption of the Child Labor Amendment."

The affirmative team that will discuss the question with Wesleyan is composed of R. W. Lishman '26, Barrett Williams '28, and A. L. Nathanson '26, alternate. The Wesleyan men who will speak in Paine Hall tonight are H. N. Eggleston, C. M. Gifford, and P. N. Bronson, alternate, Philip Walker '25 will preside at the debate.

The judges of the contest will be Judge E. H. Brewster, of the United States District Court; the Reverend J. C. Massee, Pastor of Tremont Temple, and C. B. Sargent of the Boston Herald.

Coach H. W. Hardy '22 will take E. C. Sibley '28, George Slaff '26, and F. W. Lorenzen '28, alternate, to Williams to tackle the Purple affirmative team.

The Debating Council has made elaborate preparations to entertain the visiting debaters upon their arrival this morning. The negative team leaves for Williams this morning.