CRIMSON WRESTLERS OPEN SEASON WITH TECH MEET

CAPTAIN HAYNE WILL GRAPPLE IN 175-POUND CLASS

The University wrestling team will get into action for the first time this season when they take on the Tech grapplers at the M. I. T. gymnasium at 7.30 tonight in what promises to be a hard-fought meet.

Coach Lewis has been putting his squad through strenuous workouts and test matches in preparing for tonight's opener. He expects to be able to put his best team on the mat tonight as no one has been injured during the practice sessions.

In the 115-pound class Milton Krook '25 will match Coyle of M. I. T. who won the New England Intercollegiate championship last year. B. J. Goldberg '26 will tackle Tuttle in the 125-pound class while Coach Lewis will start Carl Stearns against Hosch in the 135-pound class.

Captain Hayne Meets Tryon

R. D. Harmon '26 will wrestle Jacobson of M. I. T. in the 145-pound class. In the 158-pound class H. R. Wood '27, captain of last year's Freshman team, will take on Captain Greer of the engineers. Captain F. B. Hayne '26 will grapple with Tryon in the 175-pound division. In the unlimited Class C. A. Bradford '26 will wrestle Burke of Tech.

The M. I. T. wrestlers have already had two meets this season defeating Northeastern and losing to Yale. Last year, with practically the same team as will oppose the Crimson men tonight, Tech won the New England Intercollegiate Championship.