SENIORS START GENERALS

College Office Gives Cuts to Seniors Taking Divisionals

General Examinations for Seniors planning to graduate at Mid-Years will begin today and continue until January 19.

As a result of these examinations the college office announced that Seniors would be excused from their regular class work as follows:

"All students taking General Examinations are excused from classes on the days of these examinations. In courses where written work is missed, or where for any other reason there is need for a certificate of excuse for the instructor, students may report at once at University 4 and obtain a card to be presented to the instructor.

"In other courses cuts will be entered in the College Office as excused and no further action by the student is necessary. Students will not be excused from written work unless these instructions are followed."

The schedule of General Examinations is given below:

January 6--General examination, History, Government, and Economics, at 9.15 in Harvard 1.

January 7--Departmental examination, History, Government, and Economics, at 9.15 in Harvard 1.

January 8--Bible and Shakspere examination, Division of History and Literature, and Ancient and Modern Languages, from 2 to 4 in Harvard 1.

January 9--Special examination, History, Government, and Economics, at 9.15 in Harvard 1.

January 9--Ancient Authors, Division of Ancient and Modern Languages, from 2 to 4 in Harvard 1.

January 12--English, French, German literatures, from 3 to 5 in Harvard 1. Division of Ancient and Modern Languages.

January 14--Written examination from 9 to 1. Division of History and Literature.

January 19--Oral examination in the afternoon. Division of History and Literature.