FOURTH UNIVERSITY TEA WILL TAKE PLACE TODAY

THEOLOGICAL SCHOOL AND SCHOOL OF EDUCATION RECEIVE

The fourth of this year's University Teas will be given in the Living Room of the Union this afternoon from 4.30 until 6 o'clock. Members of the Department of Romance Languages, the Division of Mathematics, the Department of Physics, the Division of Music, the School of Education and the Theological School are especially invited, but the usual invitation is extended to all members of the faculty and their wives and to all students in the University.

Many Ushers Listed

B. F. Rice Bassett '25 will act as head usher, and H. P. Sharp '25 and P. W. Williams '25 will serve as assistant head ushers. The other ushers will be: G. E. Gilchrist 2T.S., Paul Cullens 3T.S., S. L. Fisher 1G.Ed., J. D. Baldwin '25, M. L. Brown '25, W. W. Ingraham '25, C. C. Nast '25, W. P. Beal '26, H. S. French '26, J. C. McGlone '26, D. H. Bowles '27, J. P. Eaton '27, L. D. Knowles '27, C. G. T. Lundell '27, Isador Zarakov '27, C. A. Pratt '28, W. P. Pratt '28, C. O'D. Iselin '26, Dudley Merrill '26, G. A. Norton '26, W. M. Powell Jr. '26, B. A. Thorndike '26, E. B. Greene '26 and D. M. Keiser '27.

Among the members of the faculty who have accepted are Professor and Mrs. Henry Holmes, Mr. and Mrs. F. T. Spaulding, Mr. Edward Ballantine, Professor and Mrs. Edward Burlingame Hill, Mr. and Mrs. Messner, Mr. and Mrs. C. A. C. Wright, Mr. W. J. Cahill, Mr. W. C. Hellman, Mr. and Mrs. F. J. Allen and Mr. T. R. Smith.