CERCLE FRANCAIS ANNOUNCES PLAY FOR FALL PRODUCTION

"Le Controleur des Wagons-Lits," by Alexandre Bisson is the play definitely decided upon to be given by the Cercle Francais early in December, it was announced last night.

"This comedy is the most amusing of M. Bisson's famous plays," explained M. Perrin, for 20 years coach of the Cercle Francais, dramatics, in a statement to the CRIMSON last night. "When first played on the French stage, it scored one of the greatest, if not the greatest, success of any of the author's works."

Subsequently, M. Perrin played the leading role, as Georges Godefroid, 200 times in the Theatre des Nouveautes, which used to stand on the site now occupied by the Guaranty Trust Company.

It is expected that important parts in the forthcoming production will be taken by Ernest Iselin '26, President of the Cercle, who has had leading roles in the Cercle plays for the last three years; E. P. Etting '28, who played two principal roles in last year's productions; and Y. H. Buhler '20, former President of the Cercle and an accomplished actor of many years experience.