"TOUCHDOWN, BROADWAY!"

No longer need the ladies of the Great White Way look wistfully at departing friends who have gained on the college world to the extent of one ticket, Row XX, Seat 13, and are taking the sleeper for a greensward far away. Football has come to Broadway! Not the Rugby of the theatre rush, but the real thing, honest to gridiron football. For A. L. Erlanger presents "The Kick Off", a football comedy by Grantland Rice and Frank Craven. These veterans of many a long tussle with publicity enter Broadway with their new brain child, a football.

The jaded taste which no longer enjoys the upper story work of the lady with the green millinery, which finds the sayings of Shaw monotonous as are any sayings too often repeated, turns to new fields those of football. What charm have a few "Charming People" when Mr. Erlanger promises a hundred histrionic collegians and a brass band? For six scenes he will lead his audience through the campus comics of a university day. Before their eyes cheerleaders and cheered will battle for Craven and Rice University. Crafty Mr. Craven, refreshing Mr. Rice. Touchdown, Broadway!