Dooley, Former Green Signal Caller, Will Coach Two Elevens to Play on Hollis Stage--Play Written by Rice

A new type of professional football will invade Boston next Monday night. Two elevens made up of former college players and coached by E. B. Dooley, last year Dartmouth's All-American quarterback, will battle each evening. Their plays will be carried out according to the orders of Grantland Rice, football expert and playwright, and their gridiron will be the stage of the Hollis Street Theatre.

"The Kickoff," which opens at the Hollis next Monday night, is reported to be a comedy of all-around college life. Written by Mr. Rice and Frank Craven, author of numerous successful plays, it combines knowledge and lnsight into undergraduate activities with finished dramatic technique.

Grantland Rice is well-known to sport followers through his daily column, "The Sport light." He played football, basketball, and baseball when a student at Vanderbilt, and since then has gained a high place among sport critics. The All-American eleven which appears in Collier's Magazine annually and was formerly picked by the late Walter Camp, will hereafter be chosen by Mr. Ricer.

Football, however, is not the only subject treated in the play, despite its title. Although "Coach" Dooley has under his charge former stars of Wabash, Willianis, Boston University, Carlisle, and many other college elevens, there will be only a few plays put on.

A glee club and a mandolin club are among the college groups that will also appear in the comedy.