DEBEVOISE MADE SECRETARY ON FINAL SENIOR BALLOT

Howe, McGlone, Todd, and Nichols Compose Class Day Group--Barker Heads Album

In the final Senior elections held yesterday, George Douglass Debevoise of New York City was elected permanent class secretary by a large majority. For the Class Committee, Frederick Strong Moseley of Boston and Thayer Cumings of New York City were chosen.

Nathaniel Saltonstall Howe of New York City led in the voting for Class Day Committee. The other men elected to this committee followed with close voting. They were Joseph Carlton McGlone of Natick, Charles Lee Todd, Jr., of South Lincoln, William Ichabod Nichols of Wilton, Conn., Frank Paul Kane of Radnor, Pa., Donald Coats Gates of New York City, and Harold Robertson Jones of Kansas City, Mo.

In the voting for the Album Committee LeBaron Russell Barker of Bournedale, led the field by 18 votes. After him were Laurence Orlen Pratt of West Newton, Leicester Haydon Sherrill of Cambridge, Donald LeBosquet Sweeney of Newton Highlands, and James Henry Durgin of Haverhill.

The number of votes cast in these elections were nearly a hundred less than the number cast in the same elections last year--326 votes yesterday as compared to 416 in 1924. Out of these 326 as many as 51 votes were thrown out in the counting.