1926 CRIMSON SCHEDULE TO INCLUDE TUFTS AND GENEVA

The Athletic Association has announced the football schedule for next year. With two exceptions, the same elevens that faced the Crimson this year are again listed on the 1926 program. The newcomers next year will be Geneva and Tufts, and they will fill the vacancies left on the schedule by the non-appearance of the Rensselaer and Middlebury teams, this fall's opening rivals.

Holy Cross will be encountered a week earlier this year, and will follow Geneva on the list. William and Mary will be the third eleven to appear on Soldier's Field, and will be followed by Dartmouth, Tufts, Princeton, Brown, and Yale in that order.

Geneva is the only visitor entirely new to Cambridge. The new eleven halls from Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, and will be coached by Bo MacMillan, former Center College captain, whose brilliant eleven downed Harvard in 1921.

Tufts, making its first appearance on Soldiers Field after an absence of two years, is one of the University's oldest rivals. Prior to the break in 1923 Tufts faced the Crimson ten times, and with the exception of McGill, Tufts was the first college to play football against Harvard. The first University-Tufts game was in June, 1875, and was won by the Jumbos.