CERCLE FRANCAIS PLAY AT FINE ARTS TODAY

HAD LONG RUN IN PARIS WHERE COACH PERIN ACTED IN IT

This afternoon at 2.15 o'clock in the Fine Arts Theatre in Boston the Cercle Francais will present the first performance of "Le Controleur des Wagon-Lits". The play, written by Bisson, had an exceptionally long run in Paris, where it was first produced. Mr. Perin, coach of the present production, acted in the play himself at Paris.

Etting and Smith Play Leads

E. P. Etting '28 and Carlton A. C. Smith '27 will play the leading male roles; Georges and Alfred Godefroid, Mr. Yves Buhler will play Montpepin while Ernest Iselin '26, President of the Cercle Francais, is cast as Raoul de Saint-Medard. Labordave will be played by Merian while G. K. Bell will assume the role of Charbonneau.

Miss Sabine in Feminine Lead

Miss Janet Sabine, daughter of the late Professor Sabine of Harvard, authority on acoustics, will play opposite Mr. Etting as Lucienne Godefroid. Miss Louisa Bazeley will be cast as Mme. Charbonneau and Miss Elizabeth Lyman will play Mme. Montpepin. In the smaller parts are cast Miss Charlotte Moseley as Argile, Miss Helen Howe as Rosine Charbonneau, Miss Helen Streeter as Francoise and Miss Juliet Greene as Julie.

Tickets for this and the Wednesday evening performance are on sale at Herrick's, Loew's State Theatre and from Mr. O. A. Spalding, 22 Plympton Street, Cambridge.