TENNIS SQUAD WILL DISCUSS PROSPECTS FOR 1925 SEASON

Twelve veteran University players will meet this evening at 7.30 in Captain Ingraham's room, Holworthy 1, to discuss the prospects for the season. Coach Cowles, Captain Ingraham, and Manager Dorman will speak, outlining the plans for the spring recess trip, and emphasizing the necessity for serious training.

Previous to the extensive Southern trip, a limited squad will practice daily at the Longwood covered courts in Brookline.

Captain W. W. Ingraham '25, Alden Briggs '25, and J. F. W. Whitbeck '27, former winners of the annual intercholastics tennis tournament, will form the nucleus of a strong 1925 team. W. P. Dixon '25, captain of the squash team and state championship finalist, will be another capable player for the Crimson.

Parke Cummings '25, a consistent point winner last year, L. H. Gordon '27, captain of the 1927 Freshmen team, and his teammate, P. M. Lenhart '27, will contend for places on the University line-up with Holmes Perkins '26, Bernard Bandler '26, L. O. Pratt '26, A. R. Allen '26, and E. M. Upjohn '25.