KENT LEADS PONY RIDERS TO WIN IN LAST GAME

Captain to Graduate After Mid-Years--Crimson Defeats Harvard Officers in Polo League Game

Playing the whole game at number 3 despite his injured hand, Captain Kent led his team to its first victory in the Indoor Polo League Saturday evening, defeating the Harvard R. O. T. C. Officers team 10 goals to 7. The game was Kent's last for Harvard, as he is graduating at Mid-years.

Captain S. F. Clark, playing back for the Officers' had the satisfaction of seeing the team he has coached play a fast game to keep his trio from tying the 110th Cavalry at the top of the league. The Crimson team jumped into a 3-0 lead in the first chukker and never relinquished it. When the Officers rally brought their score to within one point of the Crimson's, in the last period. White broke away to score twice in succession and put the Crimson out of danger.

Shaw Plays With Officers

Alexander Shaw '28 took the place of Captain Spence, who was unable to play on account of illness, at number 2 on the Officer's team and played an exceptionally strong game, scoring 3 goals.

The league standing follows:   Won  Lost  Pct 110th Cavahy  3  1  750 101st F. A.  2  2  500 Harvard Officers  2  2  500 Harvard  1  1  500 Norfolk  1  2  333 Essex  0  2  000