THEATREGOERS ORGANIZE WITH NO MORE TROUBLE

Stormy Session of First Meeting Not Repeated -- Officers Elected and Constitution Approved

The case with which the Theatregoers Club organized yesterday was in direct contrast to the difficulty encountered in the attempted organization on Friday. By collecting dues at the door the temporary committee made all those in attendance members automatically.

E. E. Long '26, who still retained the temporary chairmanship, opened the meeting and declared the former election of officers invalidated. Eduardo Sanchez '26, the original choice for vice-president immediately withdrew his name from the nominating ballot.

A. L. Gould '25 was elected temporary chairman and the meeting was directed to comply with parliamentary rules, then the constitution was read and approved.

The purpose of the club is averred to be "to link Harvard University with the theatre, by securing speakers of dramatic note, by keeping members, advised of theatrical productions, and by enabling members to attend such productions with greater facility."

The elections resulted as follows. Eliot Enneking Long '26, of Cambridge, was named President and will serve for the remainder of the year. Henry Wilder Keyes '26, of North Haverhill, N. B. was chosen vice-president: Arthur Leon Gould '25, of New York City, secretary; Henry Andrew McCashin '25, of Boston, treasurer. The chairman of the committee on dramatic criticism was not elected.