SMITH GIRLS WILL SEE PUDDING PERFORMANCE

TRIP WILL BE MADE DURING EASTER VACATION

For the first time in its long history, the Hasty Pudding Club will venture to give a performance of its annual spring production before the critical eyes of the students of Smith College at Northampton.

The schedule for the spring trip of "Laugh It Off", the seventy-ninth annual production of the Hasty Pudding Club, includes a performance at the Academy of Music at Northampton on the evening of Saturday, April 18th, according to an announcement made yesterday by G. D. Debevoise '26, manager of the production.

Is Departure From Custom

The chief novelty of this year's schedule lies in the Northampton performance. Harvard dramatists have seldom endeavored to perform before audiences at women's colleges. The trip of this year's Pi Eta Show, "Peter Called Prince", to Wellesley, broke a policy of 25 years' standing. The decision of the Hasty Pudding management to visit Smith marks a similar departure from custom.

The complete revised schedule of the Hasty Pudding's spring trip, which will take place during the April vacation, is as follows:

Wednesday, April 15, Graduates' night at the Hasty Pudding Clubhouse; April 10 and 17, public performances at Cambridge in the Hasty Pudding Clubhouse; April 18, Northampton at the Academy of Music; April 20, Philadelphia, in the Ballroom of the Bellevue-Stratford Hotel; April 21, Newark, on Proctor's Theatre Roof.

On its return trip, the Hasty Pudding players will give three performances in New York in the Ballroom of the Plaza Hotel, one on April 24, and two on April 25; and the tour will wind up in Boston on April 28, 29, and 30 with performances at the Fine Arts Theatre.