HOLD ANNUAL DINNER AT P. B. H. THIS EVENING

TAKES "RELIGION YESTERDAY AND TOMORROW" AS SUBJECT

The annual dinner of the Phillips Brooks House Association will be held at 7 o'clock tonight in the Phillips Brooks House. Dean Briggs will be the guest of honor of the Association and Dean Delmar Leighton '19 will preside.

The speaker of the evening will be Professor Kirsopp Lake, who will discuss "Religion, Yesterday and Tomorrow." Professor Lake, who lectured this year at two meetings of the Phillips Brooks House lecture course on religion, is the Winn Professor of Ecclesiastical History and is the author of many writings on religion, including articles in the Encyclopedia Brittanica.

Reports Will Be Read

After the dinner, the regular reports covering the year's work will be read by the retiring heads of the 13 departments. This will cover the reports of the President, B. F. Rice Bassett '25; M. A. Check '26, President of the Christian Association; J. P. Hubbard '26, President of the St. Paul's Society; G. D. Krumbhaaar '26, Chairman of the Chapel Committee; Joseph Sullivan '25, President of the St. Paul's Catholic Society; J. S. Clarke '25, Chairman of the Mission Committee; W. A. Shimer 3G., Executive Secretary of the Graduate Schools Society; F. R. Parks 4M.; Secretary of the Medical School Committee; N. G. Newman Jr. 3Dn., Secretary of the Dental School Society; R. A. Cutter 3L., Secretary of the Law School Society; G. D. Debevoise '26, Librarian; N. S. Howe '26, Chairman of the Social Service Committee; and W. C. Hicks E.T.S., Religious Work Secretary.