PRINCETON FAVORED FOR BASEBALL WIN TOMORROW

SPALDING, TWICE CONQUEROR OF NASSAU, TO PITCH

Last year a much and justly touted Princeton nine came to Cambridge to open the Big Three series. It found a Harvard team with a record that was little better than mediocre, and yet the lowly underdog sent the Tiger home whipped by the score of 7 to 0. Tomorrow, Princeton will again invade the Soldiers Field diamond, once more with a more imposing record than the Crimson's, and again the dopesters pick Harvard to finish second: It will be only a repetition of the same inspired baseball, with a repetition of the shut-out pitching that Spalding displayed last year, that will cause a second upset.

1925 Record Shows 8 Wins, 4 Defeats

The eight wins and the four defeats that have been chalked up by this year's Princeton nine do not compare with the all but flawless record it brought last year. At the same time, the Tiger has played a series of hard games, and in its win column are numbered teams that have taken the Crimson into camp handily. Bowdoin was beaten 14 to 7, Georgetown bowed to a 6 to 2 tune and Columbia was trimmed by the same one run margin by which the New York, nine defeated Harvard. Yet in the past, comparative scores have availed the Tiger little.