SEVER QUADRANGLE SCENE OF ALUMNI EXERCISES

P. B. K. MEETING IN SANDERS THEATRE TOMORROW

This afternoon the Alumni of the University will hold sway in the Yard, when the Alumni exercises begin at 12 o'clock with a general Alumni luncheon in front of Matthews. The class of 1925, newly-made alumni, will join in the general spread. These exercises and those of Phi Beta Kappa Day, tomorrow, complete the list of events of the week in Cambridge.

Class Spreads in Yard

The class of 1900 will spread before Grays Hall between 12 o'clock and 1.30. Meanwhile, the class of 1875 will hold its spread in front of the Phillips Brooks House.

At 1.30 o'clock the procession of Alumni will form in front of Harvard Hall to march to Sever Quadrangle. In case of rain, Sanders Theatre will be the scene of the exercises. Professor Charles Hall Grandgent '83, president of the Alumni Association, will preside.

Announce New Overseers

Announcement will be made at the Alumni exercises of the election of the Board of Overseers of the University for the year 1925-26. At the same time the result of the voting for the three new Directors of the Alumni Association will be announced.

Following the announcements of the elections for the coming year, President Lowell will read, according to custom, the list of individual gifts of twenty-five thousand dollars or more. Included in this list are payments on bequests or pledges made more than a year ago.

Tomorrow morning at 11.30 o'clock, the annual meeting of the Harvard Chapter of Phi Beta Kappa will meet in Sanders Theatre. President Edward K. Rand '94, president of the Harvard Chapter, will preside.

The Phi Beta Kappa Oration will be delivered this year by Dr. John Houston Finley, Editor of the New York Times. Arthur Davison Ficke '04 has written the poem and will deliver it at the exercises this morning.