ADVISORS TO HOLD OFFICE HOURS IN FRESHMAN HALLS

Student Advisory Committee Will Also Give Out Information From Crimson Building Office

An innovation has been adopted this year by the Student Advisory committee, whereby it may more efficiently serve to help the incoming Freshman class. Every evening, beginning today, until the middle of next week there will be four or five student advisors in each of the three Freshman Hall common rooms.

Each Freshman has received in his registration envelope a slip giving the college address of his student advisor. In case any first year man has difficulty finding his advisor the committee will hold office hours from 11 to 1 o'clock and from 3 to 5 o'clock daily at the Crimson Building at 14 Plympton Street.

The student advisors are chosen by the committee from the three upper classes. The object of the Advisory Committee is to advise the new students from the undergraduate point of view. Each Freshman also had a Faculty Advisor. In this way each man is advised from different angles in regard to his studies and activities.