PENNYPACKER BEGINS TOUR OF COUNTRY IN PITTSBURGH

To Be Gone Four Weeks in Interest of the University

Henry Pennypacker '83, Chairman of the Committee on Admission, addressed the Harvard Club of Pittsburg last night, where he made his first stop on a four weeks trip through the southern and middle western states, for the purpose of speaking before Harvard Club meetings in 14 cities and also of talking before groups of school boys on the University and its entrance requirements.

Mr. Pennypacker will speak in Buffalo, January 19: Cleveland, January 20 and 21: Cincinnati, January 22: Detroit, January 23 and 24: Chicago, January 25 and 26: St. Louis, January 27 and 28: Kansas City, January 29: Topeka, January 30: Dallas and two other Povan cities. February 1-4: New Orleans, February 5-7, Atlanta, February 8 and 9.

Mr. Pennypacker came to the University in 1920 from the Boston Latin School where he had served for ten years as headmaster. In 1924 he succeeded Dean LeB B. Briggs '75 as Chairman of the Committee on the Regulation of Athletic Sports, in which capacity he has served during the last two years. Since coming to the University Mr. Pennypacker has been faculty resident in Standish Hall