Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

ORGANIZE FRESHMAN GLEE CLUB AT MEETING TONIGHT

A preliminary meeting for all Freshmen who are interested in the 1929 Glee Club will be held this evening at 7 o'clock in the Smith Hall Common Room. At this meeting M. A. Cheek '26, W. G. Saltonstall '28 and Captain E. G. Smith, this year's leader of the club, will speak.

In the early part of next week an opportunity will be given all members of the class of 1929 to enter the Club by means of a simple preliminary test to determine the range and quality of voice of each man. No previous vocal experience is at all necessary in order to join the organization.

A tentative schedule for the Freshman singers has been arranged to include eight trips to nearby schools beside the annual Brattle Hall Concert and Dance.

Some time in the middle of February the Freshman Class Song will be selected from manuscripts to be handed in at that time. It is not necessary for the same man to write both words and music.

A Freshman conductor for the Club will be selected from trials to be held after the Club is definitely organized.

A managerial competition will also be conducted.