Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

APPLICATIONS FOR SUMMER WORK RECEIVED AT OFFICE

Employment Office Already Getting Calls for Employees

Men desiring employment for the coming summer may now register at the Student Employment Office, 2 University Hall, according to an announcement made yesterday by W. W. Daly '19, Secretary for Student Employment.

Any men previously registered for work during the year may add to the information which they have already given. Those who have not left their names at the office will be given an opportunity to signify the type of work desired by them for the summer.

"Summer jobs have already begun to come in" said Mr. Daly, "and it is desired to place as many men as possible during the next two or three months, which is the time of year when a great many people make arrangements for their summer employees. This is particularly true of summer camps and business houses."

Up until the present time the office has had calls from about ten different camps for men to do various kinds of work. Councilors, swimming or boating instructors, teachers of natural study, and secretaries, are some of the positions which will be filled by students of the University. Another type of work for which the office has a number of calls at present, is that of waiting on table. These will provide for a man's meals in return for from 18 to 22 hours of work each week."