CRIMSON RACQUET TEAM FIGHTS FOR STATE TITLE

TEAM B AND FRESHMAN OUTFITS ALSO CLASH TOMORROW

The state championship will be at stake tomorrow afternoon when the University squash team meets the outfit from the Boston Athletic Association at 2.30 o'clock on the University Squash courts. The two squads are now tied for first place and tomorrow's contest is the last on the schedule.

The team B squad and the Freshman teams will also compete tomorrow afternoon, Team B. Clashing with the Harvard Club and the Freshman playing Newton racquet team. The results of the Team B match will virtually decide the championship of the second league, as the Crimson squad is trailing by one-match margin at present. The remaining six games on the Class B schedule will be comparatively easy while the Harvard Club faces its hardest games.

Same Lineup for Team A.

The lineup of Team A will remain the same as in the last match, R. S. Wright '26, Captain G. D. Debevoise '26, H. N. Rawlins '27, P. M. Lemhart '27, and L. S. Haskins '26, or T. E. Jansen '26, will play in the order named. The Boston Athletic Association will have two recent University stars in its lineup. M. P. Baker '22, present state champion and Captain of the 1922 Crimson team will oppose Wright in the number one match. Powers will play second man for the B. A. A. team, and E. M. Upjohn '25, of last year's championship University squad. Bowditch, and Plimpton rank number four and five in the Boston team's lineup.

The Crimson players appear to hold a slight edge over the Athletic Association court squad in light of past performances and the outcome of tomorrow's matches will depend largely on the condition of the rival teams.

Team B Plays Harvard Club.

The University Team B will be composed of P. R. Pease '26, J. L. Pool '28, H. B. Jackson '27, G. H. Perkins '26, and L. H. Roots '26. These men will play in the order named. The Team A matches will continue from 2.30 until 5.30 o'clock and Team B will start play at 3 o'clock on the Harvard Club Courts.

Manager G. H. Perkins '26, announced last night that entries will closed at 6 o'clock today for the six remaining tournaments of the squash season. These are the University, the Business School, the Law School, the Graduate School, the Engineering School and the Freshman tournaments.