Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

PROFESSOR TINKER LISTED AS CATHOLIC FORUM SPEAKER

Yale Authority on Boswell to Appear at First Open Meeting

The first open meeting of the Harvard Catholic Forum will be held on Friday, January 15, at a time to be announced later. Professor Chauncey Brewster Tinker of Yale University will be the first speaker.

Professor Tinker is in the English Department at Yale, and is an authority on Johnson and Boswell. He is the author of a book on the subject, entitled "The Young Boswell."

It is hoped that Ralph Adams Cram the noted architect and writer, Professor Howard R. Patch '12 of Smith College, and Professor Chandler R. Post '04, of the Department of Fine Arts and Classics, may be numbered among the other speakers of the year.

The Harvard Catholic Forum was founded last year by a number of undergraduate Episcopalians, with the idea of supplementing the lectures on religion given at Philips Brooks House. Several open meetings were held at which prominent Episcopal clergymen presented various aspects of the Catholic religion, followed by an open discussion from the floor, during which the lecturer replied to any questions asked concerning his subject.

Although the Forum is designed to present the Catholic religion as found in the Episcopal Church its membership is open to all regardless of their faith.