The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

WHITBECK FAVORED TO RETAIN TENNIS CROWN

WHITBECK AND LENHART, GORDON AND INGRAHAM ARE PAIRED

Out of 185 entrants in the University singles tournament, three of the four semifinalists are veterans from last year's tennis team. J. F. W. Whitbeck '27, L. H. Gordon '27, P. M. Lenhart '27, and Arthur Ingraham '30, will play off the next to the last round tomorrow, Ingraham, a Freshman from Andover has shown excellent form in placing with the University net-men.

The semi-finals in the University doubles have also been reached and will be played off within the next twodays. The only unexpected result was the 6-2, 6-3 defeat of W. T Smith 1 G. B. and P. M. Lenhart '27, a University doubles combination last spring, by the Sophomore cream of J. H. Appleton '29, and J. C. Rueter '29. The second-year men displayed some excellent stroking and good teamwork to win over the veteran players in the best match of the doubles tournament so for. J. F. W. Whitbeck '27, captain of last year's tennis team, is a favorite in a meet that has been marked by several upsets. The best three out of five sets at Jarvis Field will decide the finalists today. Three veterans and a sellar Freshman player will fight for the final bracket in the University's largest tournament. Whitbeck will meet Lenhart, while Gordon clashes with Ingraham.

Union Tourney Progresses

In the Union tennis tourneys. Class A singles and the doubles have progressed to the semi-final stage, Class B singles, with a large entry list, is still in the third round.