PROCEDURE IN CASE OF SICKNESS IS OUTLINED

DR. PACKARD TO HAVE OFFICE IN NEW BUSINESS DORMITORIES

Because many students in the University are not familiar with the steps to take in case of illness the following announcement has been made by the Medical Department.

All students, except those in the Business School, who are confined to their rooms by illness may send word to the Medical Adviser's office, Wadsworth House, or telephone University 7600 between 8.30 and 5.30 o'clock. After 5.30 o'clock and also on Saturday afternoons, Sundays and Holidays, telephone Back Bay 10100 for Dr. P. H. Means, University 10720 for Dr. M. H. Bailey, or University 7047, Stillman Infirmary.

Patients will be seen in the order that messages are received, with the exception that any urgent call will be made as soon as possible. Students whose illnesses are not serious enough to prevent their going out should go to the Medical Adviser's office, Wadsworth House, between 8.30 and 9.30 o'clock in the morning, and 4.30 to 5.30 o'clock in the afternoon.

Students' in the Business School may see Dr. Packard at his office in Gallatin Hall, Building "C", first floor, between 8.30 and 9.30 o'clock every morning, and between 2 to 4 o'clock in the afternoon, except Thursday and Saturday. Saturday afternoons, Sunday, and all emergency calls may be made at University 5846, or the Stillman Infirmary, University 7047.