NUMBERS THAT MAY COUNT HEAVILY IN THE STADIUM

HARVARD

30--Captain C. D. Coady '27, one of the finest tackles in the East. Last year a fullback for the most part, he has returned to his old position in the line.

38--E. T. Putnam '29, the youngest man on the Crimson squad, who has proved himself a wily pilot, a sure pass receiver, and slippery broken field performer.

44--David Guarnaccia '29, Horween's latest Sophomore find, and feared by opposing teams for his deadly flat aerial thrusts.

48--A. H. Miller '27, the heaviest back on the field, he showed in the Holy Cross game that he has added finesse to his strength, speed, weight, and courage.

DARTMOUTH

16--Herbert Rubin, 200 pounds of veteran experience, he will put a premium on ground in the center of the Green barrier.

23--R. W. Black, whose work at fullback has caused Hanoverians to forget the injury to Captain Horton.

34--C. L. Hardy, giant veteran tackle, who on the defense, will keep Crimson flanks busy.

39--E. B. Dooley, poet, actor, husband, and quarterback. A triple threat, and the savior of Hanover's bacon two years ago.