CAMBRIDGE DEBATERS WILL ARRIVE IN BOSTON TODAY

W. G. Fordham, H. G. G. Herklots, and A. L. Hutchinson, the three members of the Cambridge University debating team that will face the University speakers on the platform at Symphony Hall tomorrow evening, will arrive at the North Station at 4.30 o'clock this afternoon. They will be met by the University team, and will be escorted to the Harvard Club on Commonwealth Avenue, which is to be their headquarters during their stay in Boston.

This evening they will be the guests of the Debating Council, and tomorrow morning, will tour the University. Tomorrow afternoon they will be guests at a CRIMSON tea, and after the debate tomorrow evening there will be a reception in their honor at the Harvard Club of Boston.

The Englishmen are coming from Hanover, N. H., where they, debated with the Dartmouth College team on Monday night on the same question which they argue with the University speakers tomorrow evening. The subject of the debate will be: Resolved, That this house opposes the growing tendency of government to invade the rights of individuals.