Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

STUDENT VAGABOND STARTS GUIDE TO LECTURES MONDAY

With the publication of Monday's issue of the CRIMSON, the Student Vagabond will once again make his how before the undergraduate body.

Encouraged by the favorable comments which the Vagabond received last spring, it has been decided to continue it during the present year in the same spirit, making it much more elastic both in form and in content. Although resting primarily upon the basis of lectures given by members of the faculty of the University, lectures and performances not directly connected with the University will also appear.

Designed especially to assist those members of the undergraduate body who, wishing to attend occasional lectures on subjects of cultural value in which they are interested, are yet unable to get notification of them on time, the Student Vagabond will, it is believed, by thus somewhat extending its field, prove to be even more invaluable than it was last year.