Dutton's

New Books for Varied Tastes

The Travels of Marco Polo

The Life of Benvenuto Cellini

A new attractively illustrated edition of the log of the intrepid Italian traveller with an introduction by John Masefield, together with his no less famous compatriot's account of his own amours and escapades. Handsomely boxed and jacketted, $6.00. Each one sold separately, $3.00

Sacharissa

By Julia Cartwright

The life of the beautiful and talented Dorothy Sidney, Countess of Sunderland, inspiration of Waller's exquisite lyrics presents a vivid and entertaining picture of the 17th century England. $5.00

TWO NEW BROADWAY TRANSLATIONS

The Fifteen Joys of Marriage

Translated from the Old French of Antoine de la Sale (Fifteenth Century) by Richard Aldington. $3.00

Quevedo's Humorous and Satirical Works

These salty and robust classics are in the translations of Sir Roger 1'Estrange, John Stevens and others. $5.00

Stories and Dramas

By Count Leo Tolstoy

Twelve stories and sketches and a full length play. "The Contaminated Family," none of them ever before published. $2.50

Hygieia, or Disease and Evolution

By Burton Peter Thom, M. D.

A modern interpretation of the Darwinian principle of "The Survival of of the Fittest" in its relations to pathology. $1.00

TODAY AND TOMORROW SERIES

There Ought to be a Law

By Don Herold

The irresistible Mr. Herold on a variety of inspiring topics ranging from Can Openers and Cork Screws to Suppressed Desires. $1.25

Winnie-The-Pooh

By A. A. Milne.

Drawings by E. H. Shepard

Winnie and the other friends of Christopher Robin are well worth your acquaintance in this new volume of lovable whimsies. $2.00