Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

PROFESSOR MATHER TO TAKE UP DR> STRATION ON EVOLUTION

University Scholar Will Oppose the Fundamentalist at P. B. H.

Dr. John Roach Striation and Professor K. F. Mather will be the principal speakers in the second Symposium of the year at the Phillips Brooks House tomorrow night.

The question submitted reads "Is the Theory of Evolution Incompatible with the Christian Religion.

This topic will be handled from an affirmative point of view by Dr. Stratin, a fundamentalist of national repute from the Calvary Baptist Church of New York City.

Professor Mather of the University Department of Physiography will maintain that the two branches of thought are easily reconcilable Professor Mather has acquired recognition as a modernist bu his contention that the theory of evolution is not contrary to the Book of Genesis but explains it more fully.

Dr. Stratin on the contrary, believes implicitly in the infallibility of the Bible. He has been bitter in his denunciation of people willing to compromise on the fundamentalist principles.

Each speaker will gave a 25 minute talk outlining his standpoint and enumerating his arguments. Following this 20 minutes will be granted each man to ask questions of the other about his opinions on evolution.