CRIMSON BOOTERS OPEN WEEK-END HOSTILITIES

STRONG UNIVERSITY OUTFIT THREATENS TIGERS

As a preliminary to the football clash tomorrow, the University and Princeton soccer teams will meet at 2 o'clock this afternoon on Soldiers Field. The University eleven is fighting to win the three-fourths of its games required to earn the minor sports "H", and with a 5 to 0 win over Williams last week, is travelling at high speed.

The invading Tiger booters are coming with a strong squad that earned a 4 to 1 victory over the Crimson last year at Princeton. Considerably stronger than last year, the University team is expected to battle on even terms with an Orange and Black aggregation that has lost several veterans by graduation.

Captain Gherardi and Trevvett are the outstanding stars of the Crimson forward line this season. Each scored twice against the Williams kickers last Saturday, and each is expected to scintillate in this afternoon's encounter. Danielian and Smith are other University luminaries of whom much is expected.

Parrott, regular right halfback, is on the injured list, and Blackburn, who filled his place during the victory of last week, will again occupy the defensive post.