SECOND GROUP OF 1927 OFFICERS TO BE ELECTED TODAY

Polling Booths as Usual in Sever and Harvard Open From 9 to 5 O'clock and in Pierce From 9 to 1

The final Senior elections will be held today. The Secretary and the two members of the Class Committee are the permanent officers which will be chosen. The Class Day Committee and the Album Committee hold office for this year only.

The polls in Harvard and Sever Halls will be open from 9 until 5 o'clock, and from 9 till 1 o'clock in Pierce Hall. The Junior pollwatchers will be the same as those who supervised last Wednesday.

The Nominating Committee wishes to call the attention of the class to the rule specifying that, in order to make the ballot valid, the requisite number of candidates for each office must be voted for. This means that one choice must be marked for Secretary, two for the Class Committee, seven for the Class Day Committee, and five for the Album Committee. Any ballots which lack the proper number of votes will be thrown out.

The Committee also urges that great care be exercised in the choice of candidates and in following the directions on the ballot. Last year a great many ballots had to be thrown out, which altered the final result. Ballots, to be valid, must be signed.