TECHNICAL TEACHERS TO TAKE TEA TOGETHER

MEN CONCENTRATING IN SCIENCES ESPECIALLY INVITED

The faculties of the science departments of the University will be the hosts at the second of the University Tens to be held in the Living Room of the Union this afternoon from 4.30 to 6 o'clock. While all members of the University are welcome, the occasion is intended primarily for students concentrating in the departments represented, who will have an opportunity to meet socially the professors and instructors in their fields.

There will be present representatives of the Divisions of Military Science, Naval Science, Physics, Astronomy, Chemistry, Physical Education, and the Premedical Department.

Professors and Wives Receive

The following patrons and patronesses will be in the receiving line: Professor and Mrs. G. P. Baxter, Colonel and Mrs. W. S. Browning, Dr. and Mrs. Hallowell Davis, Professor and Mrs. F. A. Saunders,

Professor and Mrs. Harlow Shapley, Dr. and Mrs. Alfred Worcester, and Captain and Mrs. C. A. Wright.

W. E. Soule '27 will be in charge of the ushers, and will be assisted by E. B. Jackson '28. The list of ushers is as follows: George Bancroft '27, Laurence Batchelder '28, A. C. Bemis '28, F. B. Cutts '28, R. T. Flood '27, K. B. Harding '27, B. S. Kennard 2G., D. A. Lomasney '28. S. D. Richards '27, and G. P. Sturgis '27.