SQUASH PLAYERS TO START SEASON WITH THREE GAMES

Last Year's Team Won National Title--Debevoise, Haskins and Wright Lost by Graduation

When the University racquet-men meet the Harvard Club group in Boston this afternoon, the lid comes off the squash season. At the same time, team B. will travel to Newton Center to play the local team, and the first-year outfit will clash with the Newton Center Team C aggregation.

It is difficult to prognosticate a successful season for the national champions who have lost G. D. Debevoise '26, R. S. Wright '26, and L. S. Haskins '26 through graduation. Men who have advanced from the Freshman and Second teams have not yet had the opportunity to distinguish themselves. Coach Harry Cowles, however, hopes to repeat the unusually successful records of the past three seasons.

Harvard Club Third in '26

The Harvard Club, which finished third last year, is expected to put the first team men to a severe test. The feature match of the afternoon will be the 4 o'clock clash between Captain H. N. Rawlins '27, who figured heavily in the successes of last year, and P. E. Callanan '13.

The two teams will line up as follows: Harvard University: Captain H. N. Rawlins '27, P. M. Lenhart '27, H. B. Jackson '27, R. L. Debevoise '29, J. D. POOL '28.

The Harvard Club: P. E. Callanan '13, P. B. Watson '15, Dr. F. S. Kellogg '06. The two other members have not yet been chosen.

Team B Finished Second

Team B, which finished second last season after clinging stubbornly to the leading Harvard Club group, will meet Newton Center with a lineup consisting of E. D. Pratt '27, W. J. Iselin '29, A. G. Thatcher '29, and J. C. Rueter '28.

The hitherto untried Freshman outfit takes on Team C from Newton Center in the Freshman Gymnasium. W. S. Hardie, E. M. Shelton, J. L. Ware, E. M. Warburg, and D. M. Gierasch will represent 1930.