INSTRUMENTAL CLUBS PLAN STRENUOUS TOUR

WASHINGTON TO BE FIRST CITY VISITED BY PLAYERS

Leaving Boston on Saturday night, December 25, the University Instrumental Clubs will start its Christmas concert tour. Stopping at eight cities in the south and north-west, the members will be entertained at dances, and full privileges have been extended them by clubs in the various cities. The program includes a concert for every night during the eight day trip. Special features, including trick dancing acts, piano specialities, and singing will be given.

The schedule of the stops, concerts, and entertainments has been arranged as follows:

December 26, Washington, D. C. evening concert; December 27, Charleston, West Virginia, tea dance, concert, and dance at the Country Club; December 28. Louisville, Kentucky, tea dance at the Pendennis Club, evening concert at the Woman's Club, dance at the Country Club; December 29, Indianapolis, evening concert and dance: December 30, Milwaukee, tea dance given by Mrs. Layman Bournique, dinner and concert, followed by a dance, December 31, Chicago, luncheon at the Harvard Club, evening concert dance: January 1. Buffalo evening concert and dance: January 2, Syracuse, entertainment by F. P. Waymer '26, afternoon concert. The club will return to Boston on January 3.

While at Chicago the musicians have been invited to all the New Year's Eve dances and entertainments. The Harvard Princeton Yale Club has granted them all privileges. At Buffalo, where the Clubs will be entertained by a trip to Niagara Falls, the Saturn and Athletic Clubs have granted the University players full use of their facilities.

Fifty men will make the trip. An advance agent will travel a day ahead of the main group to make all last minute arrangements and preparations. Two special Pullman cars will be used throughout the whole trip. At most of the dances, the Gold Coast Orchestra will supply the music.