PUDDING AND UNION GIVE ANNUAL SPRING DANCES

ONLY LIVING ROOM USED FOR DANCING AT UNION

The Hasty Pudding Club and the Union will give their respective spring dances this evening, the former in the club house and the latter in the Living-Room of the Union.

The Hasty Pudding festivities will be gin at 9.30 o'clock and will last until 3 o'clock. The dance will be arranged in the rustic tradition, and all participants must be in costume. All members of the Hasty, Pudding and Institute of 1770, graduates and undergraduates, are invited.

Moynahan to Play

The music will be provided by J. H. Moynahan '23 and his orchestra. Brock Bros, will furnish the decorations and provide the rustic atmosphere. According to custom, the ladies will receive Hasty Pudding medals with gold and white ribbons attached as favors.

The names of the ushers for the evening have been announced. They are: W. L. Tibbetts '26, J. C. McClone '26, L. F. Daly '27, C. D. Coady '27, J. L. Carroll Jr. '26, Kent Leavitt '26, R. H. Stoves '27, C. G. T. Lundell '27, A. H. O'Neil '28, E. F. Gamache '27, Isadore Zarakov '27, A. F. Bruen '28, J. P. Crosby '28.

All these men will be at the club by 9.15 o'clock. Tickets will be on sale at the door for all members.

Its Fourth Dance

The Union Spring dance will begin at 10 o'clock and and at 2 o'clock. This will be the fourth large dance the Union has given this year, and will probably be the last. It is taking place earlier than usual this year in order not to have it interfere with the April hour examinations. Unlike the previous dances, this one is going to be a small one in all respects. Only 450 tickets will be sold, and they will be on sale at the newsstand in the Union as long as the supply holds out. The big living room alone will be used for dancing, the reading room will be reserved for sitting out, and bridge tables and cards will be available. The upper floor will be called into service only for the ladies' dressing room and check room.

As usual dinner cards will be given out with the tickets stating a specific time in which the holders should get dinner.

Mrs. R. K. David will be head patroness. Aiding her there will be: Mrs. A. Lawrence Lowell. Mrs. W. B. Donham, Mrs. Arthur Norton, Mrs. E. A. Whitney, Mrs. Donald McLaughlin, Mrs. G. W. Cram, Mrs. H. W. Holmes, and Mrs. G. M. W. Sprague.