Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

LAW I LEADS BASKETBALL LEAGUE IN GRADUATE SCHOOL

Suffered First Defeat Yesterday at Hands of Second Year Men

In the Graduate Schools Basketball League competition is getting fiercer as the end of the season approaches. Law I leads the league by a wide margin, but suffered its first defeat of the season yesterday afternoon at the hands of Law III. The game was fast and hard-fought throughout and at the final whistle the league leaders found themselves on the short end of a 30 to 21 score.

The League standing now is as follows:   Won  Lost Law I  9  1 Law II  5  3 Arts and Sciences  6  4 Law II  4  4 Law Independents  4  5 Business I  3  6 Business II  0  8

Of the members of the seven teams, 25 men played on college or university teams before coming to Harvard. The high-scorers in the League are; Criss, Law II; Tannenbaum. Law III; Bognssium, Law I; Aitken, Law III.