FIGHT OFF FINALS IN BOXING TOURNEY AT 8

BRADFORD VERSUS LINDBLAD IS FEATURE BOUT

Pairings for the semi-final and final bouts of the University Boxing Tournament which is to be held at 8 o'clock this evening have been announced. There are 16 bouts listed on the card, nine of which are to be fought in the semi-finals.

A. C. Murray '28 is the only participant who has appeared in the 112-pound class. Unless an opponent turns up, he will receive the title by default.

F. R. Sullivan '27, last year's champion in the 118-pound class, will meet Milton Krook 1L in the finals of what promises to be a hotly contested match.

Probably the best match of the evening will be in the finals of the heavyweight class when E. H. Bradford Jr. '26, who eliminated his opponent in the preliminaries in one round, will meet Allan Lindblad Sp, holder of the present national junior light-heavy-weight crown.

Pairings Listed

The pairings:

112-pound class--A. C. Murray '28.

118-pound class--F. R. Sullivan '28 will meet Milton Krook 1L.

126-pound class--Milton Krook 1L drew a bye.

Aaron Gordon '27 will meet E. G. Newell 3L. The winner will meet Krook in the finals.

135-pound class--W. W. Kieselhurst 3 G. B. will meet Richard Boonisar '29; S. D. Sacknoff '27 will meet F. T. Davis 4G.B. The winners of the two bouts will be paired in the finals.

147-pound class--G. N. Burns '29 will meet W. R. Bohn Sp.; G. M. Forguson '26 will meet W. P. Wadsworth '29. The winners of the two bouts will be paired in the finals.

160-pound class R. E. Johnson '27, will meet R. J. Cohen 11.; John Parkinson '29 will meet J. H. Courtney 31. The winers of the two bouts will be paired in the finals.

175-pound class--Humphrey Statter Jr. '29 will meet Lyford Hutchins '29; J. S. French '29 will meet Mitchell Gratwick G. S. The winners of the two bouts will be paired in the finals.

Heavyweight--E. H. Bradford, Jr. '26 will meet Allan Lindblad Sp.