Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

1929 FIVE MEETS DANGEROUS RIVAL IN ST. JOHN'S TODAY

Undefeated Schoolboy Team to Oppose Powerful Freshman Quintet

At 5 o'clock this afternoon the Freshman quintet will meet the powerful St. John's Prep five. St. John's has had an unusually successful season, having won all of its games so far, most of them by overwhelmingly large scores. The M. I. T. and Holy Cross. Freshmen are both numbered among the victims of the school boy court team.

Records of past years shed no light on the usual relative strength of the teams as this is the first year the Freshmen have met St. John's in basketball.

The Freshman team has also had a very impressive record this season since it has lost only one game and that by a one-point margin to Andover. The last game that was played resulted in a 29-22 victory over the Brown Freshmen. The Exeter game which was scheduled for last Saturday had to be cancelled on account of an epidemic which made the Academy team unable to meet any outsiders. In the practices which the 1929 men have been holding every afternoon Burns and Thackaberry have been showing up particularly well.