Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

PLAN UNIVERSITY POETRY TOURNAMENT FOR MAY DAY

Modelled After Fourteenth Country French Spring Festival

A May Day Poetry Tournament, open to all New England undergraduates, both men and women, to be judged by Professor Bliss Perry of Harvard, Professor Chauncey Brewster Tinker of Yale, and Miss Abbie Farwell Brown, President of the New England Poetry Club, will be held on May 1 in Boston under the auspices of the Second Church Chapter of the Laymen's League.

This Poetry Tourney is modeled on a fourteenth century French custom of celebrating the ancient spring festival. A golden rose, the work of a French jeweler, will be the prize awarded to the poet who best interprets the spirit of May Day. No limit of length or standard of form has been set.

Competitors will send poems, signed with a nom de plume, to Mr. J. Abbot, Seretary, 41 Osborne Road, Brookline, Mass., on or before Saturday, April 17, and a separate envelop with the author's own name and address.

The three best of these anonymous works will be selected by the judges, and will be read in person, or by deputy, at the Poetry Tournament in Boston, on May 1. The golden rose will then be presented for possession until the next annual competition.