MOORS IS HONOR GUEST AT ANNUAL P. B. H. FEAST

Prominent Business Man and Harvard Fellow Will Speak of Public Service Opportunities

The annual Phillips Brooks House dinner will be held on Wednesday, April 7 in the Phillips Brooks House it was announced last night by W. I. Tibbetts '17, Graduate Secretary. Professor George G. Wilson, Chairman of the Phillips Brooks House, will preside, and Mr. John F. Moors '83 will be the guest of honor and the principal speaker.

Mr. Moors has chosen as the subject of his speech "The Opportunities for Public Service Offered Today." Mr. Moors has been known to Harvard men for a number of years for the part he has played in the official affairs of the University. In 1915 the degree of L.L.D. was conferred on him by the University, and in 1918 he was elected a Fellow of Harvard College, which position he has since held.

Moors is Prominent in Business

Mr. Moors has also been a prominent figure in Boston business, being one of the partners of Moors and Cabot, and a member of the Boston Finance Commission. He is particularly well qualified to talk on the subject he has chosen, through his various social service activities. Among other positions, he has held that of chairman of the relief commission in the San Francisco earthquake and the recent Halifax disaster.

Besides Mr. Moors' speech there will be short addresses by M. A. Cheek '26, President of the Phillips Brooks House Association, and C. G. T. Lundell '27, President-elect. The reports of the secretaries will also be read at the dinner. In addition to the speeches, music will be furnished by the University double quartet.