The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

DYER WINS LEE WADE TILT; BOYLSTON PRIZES ALSO GO

As a result of the Lee Wade and Boylston prize speaking contest held last night at Sanders Theatre, four men were selected from the ten who took part in the finals, to receive the prize.

The Lee Wade prize, the first prize of the evening was awarded to Henry Salmon Dyer '27 of Brookline for his presentation of "The Bombardment" by Amy Lowell. This prize of $50 is given by Dr. Francis Henry Wade in memory of his son, Lee Wade 2nd, of the class of 1914, who, while at College was particularly interested in public speaking.

The Boylston Prize, the second prize of the evening consists of three awards, the first, of $50 being given to Herbert Lombard Ellison '28, of Brighton for his redition of Rudyard Kipling's "Gunga Din." The second Boylston' "Speech at the Burial of John Brown." The third prize, also of $35 was given to James Randall Creel '27 for his selection "The Valiant," by Holworthy Hall and Robert Mr. Middlemas.

The judges of the competition were three, Judge Robert Walcott '95, Professor J. S. P. Tatlock '96, and M. A. Cheek '26.