Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

MARFIELD AND LEONARD WIN UNION PRIZE ESSAY CONTEST

The awards for the annual Union Prize Essay contest, which started this year toward the end of February, were made yesterday by the committee of award. The prizes are two: a first prize of $36 and a second of $15, given to the two best essays of less than 2,500 words, which are of such a nature that they would be acceptable if published in any current magazine of high standard.

The first was awarded to Dwight Hunter Marfield '29 of Dayton, Ohio, for his essay entitled, "De Gustu Disputatio." The second prize, was given for an article called, "The Resurrection of a Lost Art," written by Henry Siggins Leonard '27, of Newton.

The committee of judges which made the awards consisted of three men. Professor A. N. Holcombe '06 of the Department of Government, Professor J. S. P. Tatlock '96 of the English Department and Associate Professor J. E. Johnson of the Department of Education.