The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

COMMITTEE FOR LIAISON WITH SCHOOLS APPOINTED

TASK IS DESIGNED TO DEVOLVE UPON SOPHOMORES YEARLY

The appointment of the full Committee on Relations With Schools was announced last night by E. B. Jackson '28, Chairman of the Committee. Plans for the Committee were formed and a chairman and sub-chairman appointed at a meeting of the Student Council on March 16.

The Committee is composed of the following men: Chairman, Edmund Balch Jackson '28, of Cambridge; sub-chairman, William Nelson Bump '28, of New Rochelle, N. Y., Alexander Maxwell Blackburn '28, of Locust Valley, N. Y., Henry Wilkinson Bragdon '28, of Rochester, N. Y., Lincoln Davol Brayton '28, of Fall River, Henry Chauncey '28, of Columbus, O. Charles Martin Clark Jr. '28, of New York, N. Y., Frank Bryant Cutts '28, of Providence, R. L. Langdon Dearborn '28, of Havana, Cuba, Richard Thomas Dunn '28, of Bridgeport, Conn., Thomas Hopkinson Eliot '28, of Cambridge, Allen Orrick Fordyce '28, of St. Louis, Mo., George Tappan Francis Jr. '28, of Boston, Edward Bass Hall '28, of Cambridge, Arthur Andrews Holbrook '28, of Milwaukee, Wis., Thorndike Dudley Howe Jr. '28, of Boston, Robert Ingle Hunneman '28, of Brookline, William Barksdale Jones '28, of Vaughan, Miss., David Arms Lomasney '28, of Toledo, Ohio, William Ashley Magie '28, of Chicago, Ill., Albert Henry O'Neil '28, of Jamaica Plain, James Lawrence Pool '28, of New York, N. Y., and William Gordon Saltonstall '28, of Readville, Mass.