The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

In the Graduate Schools

Oil Paintings and Sketches by Faculty Members on Display

An exhibition of paintings and sketches by members of the faculty of the School of Architecture opens today in Robinson Hall. The men whose work is represented are Professor J. J. Haffner, Professor K. J. Conant '15, Mr. H. Murphy, and Mr. H. B. Warren.

The collection on exhibition includes oil paintings water colours, and pencil drawings. Professor Haffner has submitted a number of water colors, most of which are on European subjects. In addition to these there are some sketches of a more local interest which Professor Haffner made while he was in the White Mountains last winter.

Mr. Murphy, whose work is entirely in oil, has several landscapes, and two large and very brilliant studies in still life on exhibition. Mr. Warren's work, again in water colour, consists chiefly of Maine and New Hampshire landscapes, with a few views of Continental scenery.

Mr. Conant has added a number of sketches in pencil, of which the larger number are of European subjects. There is, however, one view of Boston from across the basin which is as picturesque as any of the foreign scenes.

The exhibition, which is open to the public, will remain on view until April 19.